25 April, 2009

England 2009 - Days 9 & 10 Tuesday & Wednesday

Tuesday and Wednesday were spent painting again, so not much of interest to report, except that I haven’t heard from sexy trucker for two days now. Bit weird, but not overly concerned as I knew he was driving through Europe.

My phone rang while I was painting and it was Gloucester Hospital saying that they had a cancellation and I could go in on Wednesday. Bugger! And after I’d changed my flight too. Isn’t that just bloody typical. It gives me a few more days to job search, but it’s still irritating.

The appointment was on the Wednesday, and it went fine – the consultant said I have absolutely nothing to worry about, which was a bit of a relief – not that I was hugely worried, but it’s nice to get confirmation.

Fell asleep on the sofa watching Holby – well, it’s crap and boring anyway isn’t it!

0 comments: