25 April, 2009

England 2009 - Day 6 Saturday

We didn’t get a much needed lie in on the Saturday morning, as the carpet fitter arrived. My mate had to go out and get the car MOT’d, and then I went out for the day with my mum’s cousin and her husband.

We had a lovely day. We had a little explore of Tewkesbury, Cheltenham and a walk around Sudely Castle in Winchcombe. The area is just gorgeous – I could definitely live here!
We had lunch in Tewkesbury in Wetherspoons and I had the steak and ale pie that I had been craving since we arrived! We had our drive around after lunch, and met Joocey in Cheltenham in the afternoon and had tea and scones! Well, I had a sticky bun which I think was a recycled hot cross bun, but it was yummy!

The sexy trucker phoned while I was still out and in the car, so I asked him to phone back in about an hour and he did! We had a nice chat! He seems like a nice bloke.

By the time I got back to the house, my mate and her daughter had put the beds together, so we were no longer sleeping on the floor! The new carpets looked fantastic!

We ended the day by watching Sex & The City – perfect!

0 comments: