17 April, 2009

Back In Blighty!

This is just a short post until I get more than five minutes to sit down and properly compose one! There's been a lot going on!

England is cold and rainy, but the weekend looks like it's going to be nice, so the camera will come out of hibernation! I am so enjoying the food - on the first day we went to the chippy and I got a beef and onion pie and chips and it was gorgeous!!

Had a couple of interviews so far - things are looking encouraging. Mobile phone is sorted, we bought a dongle for the internet, and I'm about to go shopping!

So, I will be back on in a couple of days.

3 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

A dongle? What's that, then?

Lara said...

Aww glad u having fun. Just wish I could afford to join you. 2 many out goings right now. Oh well, I'll go back 2 sitting doing, emm, not very much! wink wink

KatduGers said...

TB - A dongle is like a USB memory stick that has a sim card in it. You top up the sim card like a normal mobile sim card and it gives you broadband! It's very cool! Not so good for skype, but for surfing and emails it's fine. Reasonably priced too if you go with 3 or O2.

Lara - I know honey - but we'll catch up soon! Just let me find a job first!

xxxx