22 February, 2009

Reading Matter

And not just any old reading matter - I'm talking bathroom reading matter! Is it a taboo subject to talk about what you do in the bathroom?

We always keep something to read in the bathroom, either for reading in the bath or other long stays - without going into too much detail!

The last thing we had in there was the Guinness Book of the 20th Century! All the top happenings of the century year by year. It was great for Isla as she has been learning about the World Wars at school.

We also keep a pile of old crosswords in there, that have been torn out of newspapers over the years. Only problem is, they're too hard!

My latest little acquisition is a new Nintendo game. We used to subscribe to Puzzler, so imagine my delight (yeah, I'm a saddo) when I saw that they had released a game for the DS! So I bought it. It's great, it has small crosswords, fitwords, wordsearches and sudoku which I love.

Now my reading material has been superceded by technology, and I love it!

Do you keep reading matter in the bathroom, and if so, what?

0 comments: