04 February, 2009

Honest Scrap

I have been tagged by Shakespeare’s Housekeeper to do this Honest Scrap thingy – basically it’s ten interesting things about myself.

Hmmm, ten things? I’ve done five things before – see here. That was difficult enough. Ten things will take some thinking.

1) The little toenail on my left foot sits at a right angle to the toe – weird I know!


2) I am obsessed with M*A*S*H, and have watched all seasons several times and have them all on DVD. Never liked the film though.

3) I cannot bear the sound of people eating – just the slightest noise of it turns my stomach.

4) I love dot-to-dots! Always have done. We used to subscribe to Puzzler magazine (always useful to keep in the bathroom!), and would always make sure I did the dot-to-dots before everyone else, including Isla!!

5) My favourite drink is Diet Coke – on a night out at the pub I would rather drink Diet Coke than get drunk with everyone else – I know, it sounds boring!

6) I relish time on my own. I stay up very late compared to most people because that is my “me” time. Just me – peace and quiet. It’s lovely.

7) The only hot drinks I like are hot Ribena when I’m not well, and hot chocolate when it is cold and snowy. I hate tea and coffee.

8) Every night when I go to bed I listen to my book on my iPod. I put the sleep timer on for 15 mins, and most of the time I don’t get to the end of the 15 mins before falling asleep.

9) I love school holidays. Most parents dread them, and count the days until their little darlings go back to school. Not me – I dread term time, and count the days until the holidays! Unlike a lot of other parents, I really enjoy the company of my daughter.

10) I was the only person from my school, ever, to leave with Highers in three modern languages! I got A’s for French, Spanish and Italian. And English?...I got a B!!

Well, that was difficult! Took me ages to come up with 10 things!

Right, I tag anyone else who fancies doing this! Just leave a comment and let me know you've done it!

1 comments:

justme said...

I LOVE ribena! Its one of my favorite drinks....(after white wine). And I liked you answers too!