14 February, 2009

Expat Interview

As you have probably noticed, I have signed up to Entrecard - a blog directory which lets you earn points for the amount of visitors who drop in on your site, earn points for advertising other peoples' sites and also lets you spend those points by advertising your own site on other peoples'. It seems to be a good system, and is a great way of discovering other blogs that you would not necessarily have found otherwise.

I had a message on there the other day asking me if I would complete an interview about being an expatriate in France. Naturally I was delighted! I completed the interview and have sent it back, and will be notified when the interview is posted. I will let you know when it is up.

For your interest though, click below to visit the site, and you can read other peoples'interviews about where they live. Enjoy!

1 comments:

justme said...

Hey! sounds good. Will look out for it.