26 January, 2009

I Got An Award!!!


First of all, thank you so much to Joocey for updating my blogs and my Facebook status!

I have my first blog award - I'm sooo excited! - from Jo at Life's Perfect Pictures. Thank you so much!

So, I have to pass it on to some fellow bloggers that I read.

Here goes...

1) Joocey
For obvious reasons, two of which are that she is the fabbest friend, and her blog is great too!
2) Ness at Drover's Run
Her photo based blog is great!
3) Rosiero at Alcoholic Daze
For her wonderful blog.
4) Just Me
Because I really like her blog, and would like to give her the award to cheer her up a bit!
5) Princesse Ecossaise at La Belle Saison
Because her blog is great, and she's an Irn Bru devotee too!
6) Shakespeare's Housekeeper
For her lovely and funny blog about living with a writer.
7) Aims at Big Blue Barn West
Because I have never read anything quite like her blog.

Now what you have to do (for those who don't know) is copy the picture, post it on your blog (if you want to!) and give the award to the bloggers that you love with a link to their sites.

3 comments:

aims said...

Oh Sweetie - thank you for this!
Awards just overwhelm me because I'm just writing what I feel inside - not writing with the thought that anyone will notice.

So thank you. Your kindness is humbling.

(as for your storm troubles) WOW! The power of mother nature is mindboggling isn't it?! I'm so glad you and yours are safe. Things can be fixed - people are much harder to fix.

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Oh Kat how kind! Thank you for the award, it's an honour! Always fabulous to meet fellow lovers of the old Irn Bru ;-)

justme said...

Thank you! You are SO kind!