02 January, 2009

20 Pointless Bits Of Information About Me!

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
Just below my right knee I have a deep indentation which is the result of mucking about when I was about 8. Getting changed after a swimming lesson at school, I was being stupid and bashed it on the corner of one of the benches in the changing rooms and didn't realise until someone pointed out the blood that was pouring down my leg! I had a big hole in my leg for ages and it took forever to heal!

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Lilac paint on plaster, and some of my own photographs, framed.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.
It's white and grey with a picture of Christmas lights as it's wallpaper.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
A lot of different stuff, depends how I am feeling. I have different playlists for different moods - my miserable playlist needs tranquilisers to listen to!

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A gorgeous photo I took of the Christmas lights in Fleurance.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
The summer and a swim!

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
As much as any other type of marriage I suppose.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
About 11.30pm I think

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
Yeah, not sure why sometimes though!

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Late night Border News - on ITV Border

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Me? I'm not scared of anything! Well...maybe spiders, and needles and probably axe murderers although I've never met one!

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Doctor Who - when he erased Donna's memory - see, I'm a bit sad!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Amor Amor by Cacharel or Ultraviolet (for women) by Paco Rabanne

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Dark hair and dark eyes - the darker the better

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Oh God yes! I've been addicted to them before for toothache! Couldn't have done without them!

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
Yes!

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Spicy chicken and merguez sausage

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Nothing, I'm full! But...I have a tin of Roses next to me!

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I don't know really - it's a very long time since I've been mad with anyone.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
Nah, I don't think so. Would be nice though...I'm open to offers!

0 comments: