06 December, 2008

Faith In Voting

No, this is not going to be anything clever or highbrow about politics and the like – back to the X Factor and I’m A Celebrity! I know, it’s sad, but it’s great winter viewing, especially when you’re confined to someone else’s house.My faith in the British voting public has been restored completely. The odds were high for David (Burger) Van Day to win I’m A Celebrity, and he was the most odious slug I have ever seen on the show. The only good thing about him was that he made good TV, causing arguments and conflict in the jungle. By the time it got down to the final two I really didn’t mind who won – Joe Swash (from Eastenders) or Martina Navratilova (tennis ace – as if you didn’t know!).

Joe Swash won, mainly for being a nice, genuine, down to earth bloke I think. That was the right outcome.Now to the X Factor – you know everything I said the other day?....Diana got voted off tonight! Excellent – no more yelping, scalded cat noises!

The final is down to Alexandra (an amazing singer in the mould of Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton), JLS (a boy band who are actually quite good, despite having Louis as a mentor!), and Eoghan (Eggnog – a 16yr old sweetie).

I predict that in the final next week, Eggnog will be out first, leaving Alexandra and JLS to battle it out in the final round. Alexandra should win.

0 comments: