05 November, 2008

A Meme

I know this is cheating, but I have nothing blogworthy today!

What are your nicknames?
- None now - an ex called me Kat, and at school I was called Basher because I was so good at rounders - honestly!!

What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on?
- Who Wants To Be A Millionnaire

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
- I really can't remember, one of the first dvd's was Pocahontas for Isla.

What is your favorite scent?
- Ghost or Amor Amor

If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
- A new car and a house in Scotland for me and Isla

What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
- Japan

Do you trust easily?
- I don't trust easily at all, been let down too often.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
- It depends really, most of the time I think before I act, but sometimes it's the other way around!

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- Loads of things that for one reason or another I can't blog about.

Do you have a good body image?
- Not really, but who does?

What is your favorite fruit?
- Pineapple

What websites do you visit daily?
- Daily Mail, Telegraph, Digital Spy, Compuserve Forums

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
- Haribo Pico Balla sweeties - only available in Spain!

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
- I Put A Spell On You (Bette Midler version from Hocus Pocus)

What is your favorite thing to wear?
- Jeans, casual top and boots

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
- Only when covered in chocolate!

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
- Durr - spend it of course! Mind you, I'd have to change it into Euros first, so it probably wouldn't be worth much!

What items couldn't you go without during the day?
- Phone, iPod, Diet Coke and Benson & Hedges!

What should you be doing right now?
- Sleeping - it's past 2am!

1 comments:

justme said...

Memes are always good when you are out of ideas! I am trying to work myself up to the '6 random facts about me' one....only I cant think of any!!