13 November, 2008

Another Cheating Meme!

My ex...was sexy but a nutter
Maybe I should...Change my life completely and go home, even if only for a holiday
I love...IM, my family, my dogs and Diet Coke
People would say...Outgoing, confident, intelligent, honest, loyal, fun
But really...quite shy, not much confidence at all in myself, semi intelligent and hopefully fun!
I don't understand...Arty farty shit, people who like Amy Whinehouse, liars
When i wake up in the morning...I go back to sleep
I lost...My capacity for trust
Life is full of...shit, when you look at it. Life's a joke and that's the laugh it's true When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle, that's the key. And....(altogether now) always look on the bright side of life!
My past is...best forgotten!
Parties are...For drinking and catching up with friends, and maybe making new ones.
I wish...I could find Mr Right (or Mr OK for now would do!)
Dogs...I love dogs
Cats...I like cats
Tomorrow...I am NOT getting up early
I have low tolerance...for idiots - I get irritated very easily
If I had a million dollars...I would never live here!
I'm totally terrified...Of going deaf - I would hate to never be able to hear music again.


Right...I tag hmmmm...
Just me
Shakespeare's Housekeeper
Joocey
Reluctant Memsahib
Lara

4 comments:

justme said...

Did it! Go and see....
Was fun!

Lara said...

where's my tag?! *sob sob*
lol

KatduGers said...

justme - cool - I quite like memes, although they are cheating just a litle!

Lara - SORRY SORRY SORRY - there you go. You're tagged now!

Lara said...

Lol you probably thought I wouldn't want to do it what with all the stuff going on in my life! I'll get on to it now
LXX