21 October, 2008

These Boots Are Made For Walking



Now, I'm not usually a shoe girl. Women with shoe fetishes are a complete anathema to me - I just don't get it. What is so great about shoes?

But boots on the other hand...

I love boots. I have loved them ever since I was a student and bought myfirst pair of heeled boots. This first pair I lovingly reheeled and resoled about five times until they finally died! They were like an old pair of slippers, and I have never found another pair quite as comfortable as they were. I will never stop in my quest to find them though!

I don't have that many pairs of boots. It's not a fetish, just a great liking! I have probably around ten pairs, which isn't too bad. I don't own a pair of normal shoes - I have tackies - trainers - (a work pair and a normal pair), flip flops (again, a work pair, normal pair and pretty going out pair) and I have boots. This tends to leave me pretty short of shoes to wear in the summer, but loads for the winter!

I don't spend a fortune on my boots - they are always extremely reasonably priced. However, what's reasonably priced for me is probably not what you would consider reasonably priced. My last pair of boots was from Lidl, they cost me 15.99€. Euros, not pounds! The pair before were from Leclerc and were 7.99€. And they're really nice boots. The most expensive ones I have bought were worth 75€, but I got them in the sale at 25€!

See, I might moan about living in France, but it does have its compensations - cheap boots!

0 comments: