19 October, 2008

20 things about me

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
- The pictures, my mum and I make cards, so the words are always exactly what we want them to be.
2. What's your favourite kind of cake?
- Not really into cake, but I really like juicy lemon cake.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
- Not gifts, but cards.
4. What's your favourite holiday - i.e. Christmas?
- Christmas and birthdays.
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
- Unfortunately not, but I have Disneyland Paris planned for Isla's 10th birthday next year.
6. What was the best party you've ever been to?
- Probably my friend Lyndsey’s wedding – the reception was a ceilidh complete with Scottish Country dancing – fab!
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
- The reception would be a ceilidh (see above). The wedding would be simple. Personally I’d do it in a registry office in jeans, but the bloke may not like that! If it was a white wedding (I’d have a cheek!) my dress would be a sort of medieval cut – long, simple with long sleeves, and obviously the bloke would wear a kilt.
8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?
- Nothing! I’ve never been out with a romantic man!
9. What's your favourite romantic song?
- Will You – Hazel O’Connor – it reminds me of one of my exes
10. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
- Ooh, probably Ewan McGregor, but he’s married!
11. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
- Nicole Kidman
12. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
- Ewan McGregor, David Tennant, Robert Carlyle (in a strange way)
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
- probably Claire in Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
- MASH
15. Which character would you like to be?
- Obviously the one Hawkeye finally falls for!
16. What's your favourite girl's name?
- Isla (of course)
17. What's your favourite boy's name?
- James
18. What's your supermarket of choice?
- Sainsbury’s in UK, Leclerc in France
19. What is your best character trait?
- Honesty, loyalty and dependability – I sound like a Labrador!
20. What is your worst habit?
- Intolerance and irritability – oh, and smoking!

0 comments: