23 September, 2008

Getting to know me

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10.30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Brokeback Mountain
4. What was the last TV program you watched? The X Factor!
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Piccolini Pizzas! (well it was lunchtime by the time I ate!)
6. What's your favorite cuisine? Indian / Chinese / Thai/ Italian - NOT French!
7. What foods do you dislike? I will eat most things but can't abide eggs! I am allergic to the taste - that was always my excuse when they tried to make me eat them at school - an allergy was fine, an aversion was not!
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Plain crinkle cut, with sweet chilli sauce or garlic mayo - or I really like cheesy quavers but can't get them here!
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? Amy MacDonald - This is The Life
10. What kind of car do you drive? Peugeot 807 & Vauxhall Corsa
11. Favorite sandwich? Bacon
12. What characteristics do you despise? Deceitfulness, Two facedness
13. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans, boots
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia
15. What color is your bathroom? White
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Not really got a favourite brand - fave underwear is M&S though if that helps!
17. Where would you like to retire to? A croft in Scotland
18. Favorite time of the day? Late night
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 22nd - I gave birth to my daughter!
20. Where were you born? Portsmouth, England
21. Favorite sport to watch? Rugby, Winter Olympics
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Maison Verte - best french non-bio
25. Named after anyone? Yes, my great grandmother
26. Do you wish on stars? Yes
27. When did you last cry? Within the last week, watching some TV programor other - I'm a real softy!
28. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, but my hand doesn't - it gets tired - so much more used to typing now.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Definitely
30. Are you a daredevil? Hmmm, about some things, yes. But about others I can be a real wuss.
31. Do looks matter? Not to me (you should see some of my exes!), but to a lot of people they do.
32. How do you release anger? Lose my temper spectacularly, and simmer down fairly quickly
33. Where is your second home? Where is my first? It's not here, that's for sure.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Barbie and Lego and Playmobil
35. What class in High School was totally useless? Social Education and RE, PE too cause I was normally in the toilets having a smoke with Lara
36. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yes, I love sarcasm. I believe that only intelligent people can get away with using sarcasm and the unintelligent don't understand it anyway
37. Favorite movies? Big Fish, Memoirs of a Geisha, Timeline, Anne Of Green Gables
38. What are your nicknames? Don't really have any
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, they're not done up when I wear them - on trainers anyway. Boot laces I have to undo.
40. Do you think that you are strong? Physically yes, mentally I can be. It depends what about.
41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Macadamia Nut Brittle - Haagen Dazs, Hazelnut - Carte D'Or
42. What are your favorite colors? Purple, Blue
43. What is your least favorite thing you like about yourself? I'm actually very shy, although you'd never know it.
44. Who or what do you miss the most? I miss all my friends in Scotland, and I miss Scotland itself.
46. What color pants are you wearing? White
47. What are you listening to right now? Gabriella Cilmi
48. Last thing you ate? Piccolini Pizzas
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Purple
50. Last person you talked to on the phone? My mum
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their eyes - as long as they have beautiful eyes the rest of their features aren't important. Also humour.
52. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke, Smirnoff Ice
53. Do you wear contacts? No, not even glasses
54. Favorite Day(s) of the Year? June 2nd. Mine and Isla's (my daughter) birthday.
55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings - but only because there wasn't a sad endings option.
56. Summer or winter? Summer for the weather and winter for sitting by the fire
57. Hugs OR Kisses? Both - not a fair choice
58. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Ice cream
59. What Book(s) Are You Reading? Re-reading for about the 17th time Drums Of Autumn by Diana Gabaldon
60. What's On Your Mouse Pad? A labrador puppy - matches my own two!61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? The X Factor
62. Favorite Smells? Cut grass, rain on dry soil
63. Rolling Stones or Beatles? If I have to choose one - The Beatles - I think both bands are vastly overrated
64. Countries visited ? Scotland (lived in), England, Ireland, Wales, Malawi (lived in), Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, South Africa, Brazil, USA, Saudi Arabia, France (live in), Spain, Monaco, Japan

0 comments: