29 March, 2009

Murphy

I thought I'd let you all know that Murphy's bandage came off today. It could have come off a couple of days ago, but he kept licking it and we were worried that the new skin wasn't tough enough yet and he might lick the wound open again, so we rebandaged it.

He's a very happy dog, and none the worse, thank God, for his injuries. I also think he's none the wiser, which is a shame, but he's not blessed with great brain power!!

I'll leave you with a picture of all three puppies. I need to go to bed. I was going to bed early tonight, then all of a sudden I looked at the time and it was an hour later than I thought! D'oh, clocks go forward tonight!

2 comments:

Timorous Beastie said...

Yeah. Glad to hear he's OK.

Mary Poppins said...

Awww, so its true what they say about brains and brawn then? Glad to hear he's doing well, though. Hugs to the big fluffy bundle of doggyness.