04 March, 2009

Woo Hoo - Ain't Life Grand Award!

I have just been nominated for an "Ain't Life Grand" award, from Shakepeare's Housekeeper! Thank you!

I have to state five reasons why life is grand - I may have to think about this one, so bear with me!

1) I have an amazing daughter - Isla is 9, she is the most loving little girl, and gorgeous too! I am so lucky.

2) I have a great family - I couldn't do without them. In fact, if my mum had her own blog, which I think she should as she's got so many great stories to share with you all, then I would nominate her for this award, and all the others!

3) I have some great friends. Old and new, the true friends I have are worth their weight in gold.

4) I live in a sunny place! Although I often moan about living in France, nothing can beat the gorgeous hot weather in the summer. There's nothing like sitting by the pool at the end of a day's work, sipping champagne!

5) I'm going on a little holiday soon! Although some of it will be working, helping my friend to move, there will also be some sightseeing in an area of England I have never visited, and some great photo opportunitites! Also, my bestest mate Joocey is coming down to join us, so I'll get to spend some time with her which will be great as I haven't seen her since I stayed with her in Japan two years ago!

There, that wasn't so hard! I guess my life isn't that dull at all!

Ok, I nominate:

VLiF - for our "great minds think alike" moment the other day!
Jo at Life's Perfect Pictures for her great blog
Ben at Ahoy Hanoi for his entertaining blog about living in Vietnam
Joocey - 'cause she's my mate! Nepotism is alive and well!!
and, last but definitely not least
Ness at Drover's Run because she is trying hard to make her dream happen! Plus, she needs a boost after the hair dye incident! Please vote for her to do her dream job here. And no, it's not "The Most Wonderful Job In The World" on Hamilton Island!

0 comments: