18 May, 2009

Out Of The Blue

To make up for everything on Friday, I had a lovely surprise yesterday.

We were supposed to be going to a party in the evening, and I was umming and aahing about it because I'm skint, I was depressed about the car and just generally pissed off and I wouldn't know anyone anyway.
I had a text in the afternoon, from Joocey, saying that her family were in Cheltenham for one night, and did I want to meet up for a drink? Silly question! So I texted back yes, and there was a party too, and it turned out to be a brilliant evening!

We met up with Joocey and her sister in town, had one drink and headed off to the party. A little while into the evening a discussion was had and it was decided that in order for us ALL to have a good night we'd leave the car at the party venue, and get a taxi, and my mate's sister (not Joocey's, the mate I'm staying with) would take my mate back to get the car in the morning.

So, we all got a bit hammered but not quite as much as Joocey's sister, who, by the way, got chatted up by an 18 yr old!
It was a lovely surprise that they were there, we had a great night, and it was fab to see Joocey's sister again as the last time I saw her must have been about 7 yrs ago!

0 comments: