18 May, 2009

Aaargh!

I've had a frustrating evening - well, except for watching LOST which was amazing and made me bawl my eyes out!!

Anyway...the trip switch went this afternoon - I think we were running too many things at once. Thought nothing of it at the time, until this evening when I tried to go online. No wireless signal - bugger! I tried all sorts of clever things, but nothing worked, so eventually I plugged in the ethernet cable and bit the bullet and phoned BT. The guy fixed it remotely, but it doesn't help that the call centre is in India. And it doesn't help that when you ask an intelligent question the person who is supposed to be helping you replies to the question he THOUGHT you asked, not the one you actually DID ask. Why do they have to be so patronising? And when will we get all the call centres for British companies back into Britain?

0 comments: