04 August, 2011

Flipping gall bladder!

Well, I've just had another day off work sick. Honestly, I can't wait to get this gallbladder out now - it's got to the point where I don't ever actually feel well, I have a constant aching stomach. Some days are better than others, but I am so fed up of feeling like this. Doesn't do much for the bank balance either as if I don't go to work I don't get paid. I have an appointment at the hospital next week - a pre-op appointment, where I should find out when the operation is going to take place. Sooner rather than later I hope.

On the plus side the weight loss is still going well. We had a bit of a naughty weekend, but it was Frazer's mum's birthday so we didn't stint on anything. I don't have the figures to hand, but when I post this weeks (we're doing it on Fridays now) you'll definitely see some improvement! In a way the gallbladder thing has been a blessing in disguise because due to the fat free diet I have to be on, it's pushed us into dieting, which we both need. It is immensely boring though! Although, Ben and Jerry's do low fat frozen ice cream, and it's £2 per tub in Morrisons at the moment! Happy days!

Isla's back on Thursday next week which will be good. I've missed her, and the house seems awfully quiet without her, although she's far from noisy! I cleaned her bedroom today in oreoaration for her coming home - not something I plan on doing often! Three hours, one whole load of laundry and a full black bin bag later and I was half way there! In the future she is going to clean her bedroom every single weekend before she's allowed to go out with her friends, and her pocket money will depend on it! Grrrr!

Will update over the weekend with this weeks weigh in.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

AudreyO said...

I stumbled to your blog through googles next blog feature. Weight loss is a never ending battle, especially for women. I so easily can add 10 pounds and so slowly take off 5. Such a cycle. Wishing you well on your upcoming surgery.