15 July, 2016

Losing It.

Well, I seem to have been a little bit crap and keeping up with this blog thing. In my defence, life has got in the way a bit. The blog was not high on my list of priorities compared with looking after a baby, moving house, and looking after a husband and teenager as well!



This is about to change though - at least that's the plan!  I have recently started Slimming World, to try to shift some of the baby weight. I've been using that excuse for a long time though, it's baby weight from the first time round 17 years ago!  Anyway, I'm trying to change the way I eat, and the way I look at food, taking into account Food Optimising and syns etc.  So as I try new recipes, I will upload them here. It will encourage me as well.  I have been going for 4 weeks, and in that time I've lost 10lbs, so I can see it's working. The group sessions really help as well - everyone supports and encourages each other, and going along for weigh in every week really does help to keep you on the straight and narrow.

0 comments: