01 May, 2014

1st May - Home Again

Ok, well we had a slight change of plan on Sunday.  Frazer got up and oh so casually suggested that we pack up and go home.  This suggestion was met with unanimous approval, and we were packed up and in the car within half an hour!

It was still misty and foggy when we left, but by the time we reached Inverness the sun was shining, so we decided to drive down the other side of Loch Ness as neither of the girls had seen it before.  We didn't spot the monster, but we did pop into the Loch Ness centre to buy a cuddly Nessie for Scooty Puff Junior!

It took a little loinger to get home, as my calculations were slightly wrong, but we got there eventually, having picked up dinner from the Chinese on the way.  We all agreed that we had made the right decision!  We had a lovely relaxing day on Monday, and then on Tuesday Frazer was back to work, and Isla was back to school.

I went up to Edinburgh to meet my friend Ailsa for lunch, which was lovely - we had a good catch up - and then did a little bit of shopping, and went home to wait for my Tesco order to arrive.  In the meantime I made Frazer some mini quiches for his lunch, and Isla some mini pizzas.  I'm a domestic goddess me! 



0 comments: