07 April, 2010

Six Month Anniversary

Easter Sunday was the six month anniversary of when I moved into my wee house! Doesn't seem that long at all, and I'm amazed at how much I've achieved in that six months. The only room left to decorate is the sitting room.

We had a great Easter weekend. On Saturday we went down to Carlisle and met up with F, Joocey and her bloke and her sister. We went bowling, which was fun, and I almost equalled my previous best score! It was Isla's first time bowling, and she actually did ok!

We went back to Dumfries after that, had KFC, and then went home. F was down for the whole weekend, and we spent Sunday chilling out watching movies and eating chocolate (compulsory!), and on Monday we did some more chilling, then went swimming and had a Chinese before F had to go back up to Edinburgh.

Excellent weekend - the next one planned is May Bank holiday when we've got Edinburgh touristy stuff planned.

Hope your weekend was just as good!

0 comments: